Black Diamond Helio Carbon 88 Alpine Skis – KTK356
Helio Carbon 88 Alpine Skis is ideal for downhill days. This Black Diamond ski board is made with a paulownia wood core, in carbon fiber pre-impregnated with helium and includes 5-millimeter beveled ABS flanks to improve handling and on the rear with a tongue integrated leather clip.
This winter sports board includes a titanal binding plate. Its dimensions are: 120-88-111 and it belongs to the Helium Carbon series.
The version has a 256mm Rocker Tip style and 138mm Low Rise Semi-Rocker tail. Its turning radius is 18 millimeters. And the weight of the pair is 2.58 kilograms approximately.
The perfect backcountry ski for dawn patrol missions or all-day vert-racking tours through technical terrain, the Black Diamond Helio 88 shaves grams while improving the ski’s downhill capabilities. The Helio’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup is combined with an engineered paulownia wood core and full-perimeter ABS sidewalls for added dampness, while maintaining a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
– Glidelite Mix Helio Carbon Pre Cut Skins (Sold Separately)
– Technical 88-mm waist with early rise tip
– Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved dampness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
– Engineered paulownia wood core
– Full-perimeter 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
– ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
– Titanal binding mounting plate
– Material: Optimal use 30% soft snow/70% hard snow
– Construction: Performance Pre-Preg Carbon / Paulownia Wood Core / Full ABS Sidewall
– Tail Style: 138 mm Low-Rise Semi-Rocker
– Tip Style: 256 mm Rocker
– Dimensions: 120-88-111
– Turn Radius: 18 m
– Weight Per Pair: 2.58 kg (5.69 lb)
– Series: Helio Carbon